This 90-minute webinar reviews the fundamentals of Best Case by Stretto, walking you through a client file from start to finish. This is perfect for new users or those needing a refresher. Topics include:
- Forms Preparation
- Client and Case Management
- Electronic filing using the ECF Wizard and OneTouch®
- Post-Petition Activities
Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo (online questionnaire)
- Credit Reports
- Bankruptcy Courses
- Legal Noticing
- Court Notices & Calendar
Sign up for the next Best Case Best Practices, a series of webinars that features revolving monthly topics, providing you with the opportunity to learn about new features and more from a Best Case expert while engaging in an open forum to get your questions answered and interact with other users.
9/12 | Optimize Your Case Preparation Workflow
Explore essential tips and techniques to streamline case preparation and enhance your petition drafting workflow.
• Learn keyboard shortcuts to simplify navigation
• Create case templates to reduce redundant data entry
• Leverage credit reports to expedite data collection
• Fulfill mandatory course requirements through integrated courses
Developed specifically for bankruptcy Attorneys, Credit and Financial Reports offer merged data from the three primary credit-reporting bureaus – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. These reports provide Attorneys with a wide breadth of financial and asset information. The Credit Report provides the most pertinent client and creditor information for preparing bankruptcy cases, including judgments and liens, medical collection liabilities, and bankruptcy-specific addresses to ensure delivery of notices. In addition to data contained in the Credit Report, the Financial Report is comprised of an in-depth asset analysis that includes detailed property information, vehicle registrations, UCC filings, and related work history.
Recorded August 22, 2019
Basics of Best Case
Learn the fundamentals of Best Case as an expert walks through the stages of a client file from start to finish. This course is perfect for new users or those needing a refresher.
- Completing the schedules
- Saving time with Credit Report Manager and CaseAssist
- Electronic filing using the ECF Wizard and OneTouch
- Using BestScan
- Applying the means test provisions with the Best Case Means Test Calculator
Recorded February 25, 2021
Accountability and Success: Leadership for Bankruptcy Professionals
In this session, attendees will learn a core set of simple processes, policies, and delivery methods created to increase transparency and effectiveness within any organization. The difference between successful professionals and those who struggle is rarely talent. This discussion will demonstrate that success often comes from one’s ability to master difficult conversations and provide constructive feedback while holding every person in the firm accountable.
Recorded March 4, 2021
How to Create a Law Firm Business Plan
This informative course, designed for attorneys new to the practice of bankruptcy law or for solo practitioners, will guide Attorneys through the step-by-step business plan creation.
Recorded August 8, 2023
Simplify and Manage Post-Petition Activities.
Learn how to:
• Utilize OneTouch® to create and automate post-petition filing of Form 423 and the Chapter 13 Plan
• Set up Court Notices & Calendar to reduce time-intensive and costly tasks related to processing Court emails
• Eliminate time spent printing and mailing documents with Stretto’s Legal Noticing Services
Recorded March 18, 2021
Mortgage Modification within the Bankruptcy Court System
Stretto’s loan solution allows Chapter 7 and 13 Attorneys to offer mortgage modification services to their clients in select jurisdictions. This informative session will provide valuable details on the approved court programs, document preparation and submission process, and review how applications can easily be tracked and managed.
Recorded June 8, 2023
Means Test Calculations
Effective May 15th, 2023: The IRS National Standards for Bankruptcy Allowable Living Expenses (BALE), Local Transportation Expense Standards, and the Chapter 13 Administrative Expense Multipliers have been revised. Discover how Best Case simplifies the Means Test with built-in calculators and tools to streamline data entry.
- Automate the calculation of CMI/DMI to determine presumption of abuse
- Utilize the paycheck calculator to populate income on Form 122 and Schedule I
- Complete the twelve means test tabs if a debtor’s income is above the median