Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo (online questionnaire)
- Credit Reports
- Bankruptcy Courses
- Legal Noticing
- Court Notices & Calendar
Recorded June 30, 2021
Simplify and Manage Post-Petition Activities.
Learn how to:
• Utilize OneTouch® to create and automate post-petition filing of Form 423 and the Chapter 13 Plan
• Set up Court Notices & Calendar to reduce time-intensive and costly tasks related to processing Court emails
• Eliminate time spent printing and mailing documents with Stretto’s Legal Noticing Services
Recorded June 15, 2018
With Court Notices and Calendar, simplify tedious and costly tasks while enjoying anywhere access to important case data, court documents and events. Learn how to access and use:
- Court Notice Integration – avoid PACER fees
- Online Calendar – sync events to your personal calendar
- Claim Tracker – easily manage Proofs of Claim
- Document Storage – upload client documents online
- File Cabinet – automatically save your Free Looks locally
- Q & A
Best Case Bankruptcy 27 is packed with updated features to streamline Proofs of Claim, enhance case management, pre-populate information and more.
Learn how to view, add, edit and sync events in the online calendar. View court notice generated bankruptcy events and create your own custom events.
Keep track of important court dates and events from Best Case in your existing Outlook, Google or other internet compatible calendar.
Learn how to generate and add an access code to link the Best Case desktop program to the online court notice and calendar feature.
Learn how to access court emails, documents and events from Best Case Bankruptcy or on-the-go via BestCase.com using the integrated court notice feature.
Recorded April, 26 2017
Take the hassle out of managing your court notices and bankruptcy events while eliminating costly PACER fees with Version 26. Learn how to set up new Court Notice and Calendar feature in Best Case.