Recorded April 6, 2022
Means Test Calculations
Revised means test numbers are effective April 1, 2022. Discover how Best Case simplifies the Means Test with built-in calculators and tools to streamline data entry.
Learn how to:
- Automate the calculation of CMI/DMI to determine presumption of abuse
- Utilize the paycheck calculator to populate income on Form 122 and Schedule I
- Complete the twelve means test tabs if a debtor’s income is above the median
Recorded March 24, 2021
Tech Talk – Learn answers to frequently asked technical support questions:
- How do I update? How often should I update?
- Update failed; what do I do now?
- I can’t update even though all users are out of Best Case, what do I do?
- I updated and can’t see my clients, now what?
- How do I backup my clients?
- How do I move a BC install to a new computer?
- Can I use Best Case with Dropbox?
- How do I email a client file? / How do I restore a client that was emailed?
- How do I copy a client?
- Is there a way to email a proof of my petition to my clients?
- Do you have a client questionnaire I can print out and had to my clients?
- Where do I enter EIN info?
- Is there a way to link multiple properties to a creditor?
- How do I get addresses to appear on certificate of service?
- Is there a way to manually edit a form?
- Does BC have spell check?
- How do I attach multiple income and expense worksheets to Sch I or J?
- Why isn’t my Schedule I data appearing in Form 122 and vice versa?
- I can’t edit any income data in the Means Test, why not?
- Form 122 told me I was $XX over abuse. I put in an amount greater than $xx and I’m still over abuse.
- Only half of my means test is completed. Why?
- How do I calculate the 13 plan?
- I calculated the 13 plan and the monthly payment is really high. Why?
- How do I change the trustee’s percentage on the 13 plan?
- What classification should I select on the 13 plan?
View upcoming and declined payments for a specified date range. Compare total payments for the last 12 months. Generate reports based on payment status. Reprocess failed payments.
Recorded October 23, 2019
Let Us Do the Math – Form 122 and Schedule I Income Calculations
Learn how to:
- Use the Paycheck Calculator and Fast-Entry Paycheck Template to determine income
- Calculate Form 122 data using year-to-date income
- Perform a median income comparison without creating a client file using the online calculator
Recorded September 21, 2016
What’s Trending: Explore the Paycheck Calculator, a new tool to expedite paycheck entry.
Quick Tips: See how to create a fast-entry paycheck template.
Learn how to save data-entry time and keep an accurate account of paycheck income and deductions using the Paycheck Calculator.
Speed up paycheck data-entry by creating templates with a custom set of deductions.meanstestguide