This 90-minute webinar reviews the fundamentals of Best Case by Stretto, walking you through a client file from start to finish. This is perfect for new users or those needing a refresher. Topics include:
- Forms Preparation
- Client and Case Management
- Electronic filing using the ECF Wizard and OneTouch®
- Post-Petition Activities
Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo (online questionnaire)
- Credit Reports
- Bankruptcy Courses
- Legal Noticing
- Court Notices & Calendar
Sign up for the next Best Case Best Practices, a series of webinars that features revolving monthly topics, providing you with the opportunity to learn about new features and more from a Best Case expert while engaging in an open forum to get your questions answered and interact with other users.
9/12 | Optimize Your Case Preparation Workflow
Explore essential tips and techniques to streamline case preparation and enhance your petition drafting workflow.
• Learn keyboard shortcuts to simplify navigation
• Create case templates to reduce redundant data entry
• Leverage credit reports to expedite data collection
• Fulfill mandatory course requirements through integrated courses
Important note: This method requires doing a reinstall over your current installation; however, your client data will not be affected.
- Click here to access the download file
- Download and run the BCSETUP.EXE
- Click Next on the installation screen.
- Be sure the Destination Folder you install to is the same as the location of your existing Best Case install. For example, if you are running Best Case over a network, it may be Z:\BestCase or \\servername\BestCase. If the destination differs, select Change to browse to the existing install folder.
- Click Next.
- Deselect Start Menu and Quicklaunch Toolbar, then Click Next.
- Verify again that the destination is correct, then click Install.
Once you’ve reinstalled the software, you can verify the update has taken place by opening the application and selecting the Check for Update option. If successful, the message will indicate that you have the latest version.
*If your client list is blank upon opening the application, this indicates you’ve installed a new copy of Best Case. To resolve this, follow the steps again and ensure that the destination folder is correctly pointing to the correct Best Case directory.
Our team provides full-service legal noticing and document production capabilities, allowing busy professionals to focus on more substantive case aspects while we deliver time and cost efficiencies. Stretto owns and operates the industry’s only print-production facilities dedicated to bankruptcy legal noticing.
Developed specifically for bankruptcy Attorneys, Credit and Financial Reports offer merged data from the three primary credit-reporting bureaus – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. These reports provide Attorneys with a wide breadth of financial and asset information. The Credit Report provides the most pertinent client and creditor information for preparing bankruptcy cases, including judgments and liens, medical collection liabilities, and bankruptcy-specific addresses to ensure delivery of notices. In addition to data contained in the Credit Report, the Financial Report is comprised of an in-depth asset analysis that includes detailed property information, vehicle registrations, UCC filings, and related work history.
Best Case Bankruptcy provides everything you need to make case preparation and e-filing quicker, easier and more accurate. Take a video tour and learn about the time-saving features that will assist you from start to finish.
OneTouch® allows you to effortlessly e-file complete and emergency petitions quickly and accurately.
Recorded August 22, 2019
Basics of Best Case
Learn the fundamentals of Best Case as an expert walks through the stages of a client file from start to finish. This course is perfect for new users or those needing a refresher.
- Completing the schedules
- Saving time with Credit Report Manager and CaseAssist
- Electronic filing using the ECF Wizard and OneTouch
- Using BestScan
- Applying the means test provisions with the Best Case Means Test Calculator
Record one-time cash, check, credit/debit and ACH payments. Request credit/debit and ACH payments via email and/or text.