Recorded February 2, 2021
CBRA Overview and Predictions
This in-depth review will outline the proposed shift to a uniform Chapter 10 case type to replace the current Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filing structure. The panel will also discuss other provisions that would allow for both student loan and mortgage debt discharge.
– Gain a concise understanding of the CBRA’s proposed changes
– Glean awareness of the current and future stages of proposed legislation
– Increase knowledge of the deregulations of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases
– Receive information and ongoing updates on CBRA legislation developments
Recorded February 9, 2021
Alternative Revenue Models: Mortgage Modification as a Legal Service
As COVID-19 relief measures have resulted in the delay of consumer-bankruptcy filings, Chapter 7 and 13 Attorneys have sought other avenues to maintain consistent cash flow. This introductory session will discuss mortgage modification as legal service offering and a viable revenue opportunity for select jurisdictions.
Recorded March 18, 2021
Mortgage Modification within the Bankruptcy Court System
Stretto’s loan solution allows Chapter 7 and 13 Attorneys to offer mortgage modification services to their clients in select jurisdictions. This informative session will provide valuable details on the approved court programs, document preparation and submission process, and review how applications can easily be tracked and managed.
The jurisdictions below have approved court programs for mortgage modifications. Stretto’s Mortgage Modification Council is committed to actively pursuing additional court districts to expand this vital program. Links to district-specific training will be added as they becomes available.
California – Northern
Florida – Middle
Florida – Northern
Florida – Southern
North Carolina – Eastern
North Carolina – Middle
North Carolina – Western
Ohio – Southern
Pennsylvania – Middle
Pennsylvania – Western
Texas – Northern
Texas – Western
Wisconsin – Eastern
Wisconsin – Western
Recorded July 13, 2021
How to Market and Deliver Mortgage Modification Services to Bankruptcy Clients
As the national mortgage moratorium instituted during the pandemic has once again been extended, law firms have an opportunity to provide relief to overwhelmed homeowners. In this session, attendees will glean insight into marketing and delivering mortgage modification services to clients while maintaining compliance with bar association rules of advertising and following court-approved mortgage modification program guidelines in their local jurisdiction.
– Discover how to market mortgage modification to attract new debtors and reconnect with previous clients to generate referrals
– Understand the process for filing a mortgage modification in accordance with your local bankruptcy court’s approved program
– Learn how to train staff on identifying opportunities to assist clients in default or facing foreclosure
Download webinar materials:
– Presentation PDF
– Marketing campaign template
Access DMM resources:
– Create a DMM account
– Mortgage modification fees
– List of approved program districts, rules and procedures